We are looking for a Department Director to develop our new Renewables business segment. The candidate will have a solid background and track record within the energy markets and knowledge and understanding of renewables technologies.
Are you a motivated, solution-oriented and hard-working individual who is capable of working on your own initiative and at the same time adjust to the “Aragon Way”?
We offer an exciting and fast paced working environment and ask you to shape and develop this new business area.
The Department Manager Renewables will work closely with the Managing Director, Technology Director and Director of Business Development. The preferred permanent location is in Bergen of Norway.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead Aragon’s Renewables Department and be a driver for the development of new activities, both technically and to do business development
- Research, identify and implement entry into the new markets
- Manage and build long term relationships with partners.
- Participate in projects and proposal work within the Renewables sector
- Be passionate, creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Enjoy travelling and working in a global team of professionals
- Be open minded and a real team player
- Be able to work in a fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Have a commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our future solutions and products
- Up to date overview and experience from the Renewable energy sector
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Ability to take the responsibility of the renewable department
- Knowledge and understanding to the energy market joint with strong technology skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels
Aragonʼs capability is only as strong as the people in our team. This is why Aragon prioritises fostering talent and to prepare a foundation for a stable organisation.
Thanks to this and our in-house execution models, we have highly competent teams with very little staff turnover, which results in Technical Excellence and an ability to deliver projects, faster and better.
Aragon, established in 2006, is a leading technology provider within the LNG and oil and gas marked. Aragon provides technology, engineering services and turnkey equipment and plants to this industry. Now, we have decided to change our strategy and to develop the company towards renewable technologies.
Since 2006, we have been the partner of choice for over 25 offshore LNG development projects and deliveries to the Oil and Gas Supermajors and smaller clients and operators. Aragon also pioneered the industry, when we were awarded the world’s first contract for production of LNG offshore.
Our capabilities in gas processes separates us from others, and we have proven capability covering challenging areas such as;
- Acid gas removal (CO2 and H2S) and acid gas disposal
- Mercury removal
- LPG & Condensate Production
- Gas compression solutions
- Vapour recovery
- CO2 conditioning and injection
Aragon has dynamic organisation and a great team. We have a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver stunning results. Aragon now like to grow into the renewables area and are looking to hire you being talented and passionate to develop our new business area.
If this is of interest and you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply by the closing date. If you require further information about the position, please do not hesitate to make contact, using the contact details provided below.
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Mildrid Lyssand Eide – Manager of Operations
Cell: +47 920 33 771
Please attach your CV and applications when applying to:
email@example.com within 20/01/2021.
Applicants will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.